Roman Chamomile Essential Oil by dōTERRA
While providing a sweet, floral aroma, Roman Chamomile oil is soothing to the skin when applied topically.
approx 85 drops
- Internal use may be calming to the body*
- Soothing to the skin when applied topically
- When ingested, may help support healthy immune system function*
- Add one to two drops to your favourite moisturiser, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add one to two drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.*
- Diffuse or apply Roman Chamomile oil to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid all contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.