Frankincense Essential Oil by dōTERRA
Because of its chemical makeup, Frankincense oil holds significant renewing properties that give it a wide variety of uses. For centuries, Frankincense has been used for its soothing and beautifying characteristics - particularly for rejuvenating the skin and promoting feelings of relaxation. In ancient times, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today.
approx 250 drops
- Helps maintain healthy cellular function*
- Soothes skin while reducing the appearance of imperfections
- Promotes peaceful, relaxing, and satisfied feelings of overall wellness
- Take two drops internally to support healthy immune and digestive function*
- Add two drops to moisturiser to reduce appearance of blemishes and rejuvenate skin
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness
- Massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity
- Apply Frankincense to cuticles and nail beds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid all contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.