Roman Chamomile Essential Oil by dōTERRA
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body. It soothes body systems.
we recommend diluting your essential oils in a carrier oil if applying directly to the body, especially when using with children
- When diffused its aroma promotes a soothing environment.
- Provides a calming aroma and soothes skin.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturiser, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid all contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.